There are several things one can do after visiting the Davao Crocodile Farm. The "limited" development in the area allows these options.
1. Try chicken or pork barbecue at the Kaonanan Restaurant. Just a wee bit pricey, their barbecue meals are delicious.
2. Sport a new tattoo courtesy of the tattoo shop.
3. Check out civet coffee, the world's most expensive coffee, a coffee "manufactured" from an Asian palm civet dropping. This is a delicacy for the coffee connoisseur, a product that's being sold in Europe in prices that cost an arm and a leg. You also find them in Bali. In Davao, a small cup of Civet coffee costs PhP150. If that's too much for you, then try their non-dropping "Altura" coffee at PhP60 instead.
4. Durian ice cream from Sweet Spot Ice Cream shop.
5. Buy your souvenir items here: a Davao shirt; those pearl bracelets, necklaces and trinkets; a colorful mask, a wooden handicraft, a shoulder bag from beads, a bracelet, etc.
6. Take a selfie from any of the shops and upload it in Facebook ASAP. :)
7. Check out the nearby Butterfly Farm.
This is the Eye in the Sky from fascinating Davao City!
|Durian Ice Cream|
P.S. Check out our prior post on Davao Crocodile Farm for more information.
Quite an impressive and colorful collection of curios & souvenirs.The coffee sounds interesting.
It tastes like most coffee but them I'm not the expert. LOL
Lovely colorful photos. Treat for the eyes.
Thanks, Joseph. I think most of Asia love their colors.
Post a Comment