- He witnessed his first cockfighting and fist fighting.
- Cultivated fields of the locals.
- Weapons consisting of blowpipes and spears.
- A system of writing that involves 3 vowels and 13 consonants.
- The local king employed 10 scribes to write down his dictations on leaves of plants.
The musical instrument called Kudyapi. It is a masculine instrument, while the bamboo zither (flute) is a feminine instrument. They have a complementary and almost exclusive character, playing in duets, trios or quartet. They symbolize the couple. The man points the neck of the lute towards the the woman he secretly loves. These are usually played in outdoors on moonlit nights. How romantic. LOL
Pagdiwata Rice Wine Ritual. The Tagbanuas. found in central and northern Palawan, practice shifting cultivation of upland rice, which is considered a divine gift. This tribe is known for their pagdiwata or rice wine ritual. They believe in deities found in their natural environment.
Click on the photo to read the enlarged list on the differentiation and distribution of local tribes based linguistic, cultural and racial criteria. There are 11 on the list, which includes their religious predilection (Christian, Muslim or Indigenous/Animism Religion).